Why is critical illness insurance important?
- Covers your financial obligations.
- Allows you to maintain your standard of living.
- Covers various expenses relating to critical illness or disability.
- Allows you to take the time you need to get back on your feet or to adapt to your new situation.
- Guarantees practical financial assistance, especially for the self-employed, small business owners and employees without a group insurance plan.
Critical Illness Insurance offers you a lump-sum benefit payment that allows you to take the time to rest in the event of a critical illness. This coverage provides you with the means to fulfill your financial commitments as well as to cover your healthcare expenses.
The ideal solution if you must take a temporary leave of absence from your work due to a critical illness, which will affect your finances and standard of living.