Why is disability insurance important?
- Covers your financial obligations.
- Allows you to maintain your standard of living.
- Covers various expenses relating to critical illness or disability.
- Allows you to take the time you need to get back on your feet or to adapt to your new situation.
- Guarantees practical financial assistance, especially for the self-employed, small business owners and employees without a group insurance plan.
Disability Insurance provides you with a monthly income to compensate for the loss of earnings due to a disability. As a result, you can continue to meet your financial obligations as well as cover expenses related to your physical condition.
The ideal solution if an accident or illness prevents you from working in the long or medium term, which will affect your finances and standard of living.