Why buy Visitors to Canada Super Visa travel insurance for our parents?
We know that health care costs in Canada can be expensive if you’re not covered under a Canadian government health insurance plan.
So be sure to carry travel insurance to safeguard you finances and enjoy a worry-free stay.
- Super Visa applicants.
Super Visa Insurance – Private Medical Insurance Coverage of min $100,000 to insure parents, grandparents coming to Canada under Super Visa for hospitalization, hospital Care, repatriation by Canadian Insurance Company valid for 365 days from the date of entry to Canada.
Features and benefits:
- 10.000$ to 300.000$ in the emergency hospital and medical care.
- Coverage for out-of-pocket expenses, including accommodations and meals, childcare costs, essential telephone calls and taxi.
- Coverage for out-of-pocket expenses, including accommodations and meals, childcare costs, essential telephone calls and taxi fares.
- Coverage for trips outside of Canada when the majority of your stay is in Canada.
- Allows you to visit your country of origin and resume your coverage when you return to Canada without having to reapply for a new policy.
- Medical underwriting is optional.